Join a community of exceptional practitioners
To apply to either our online or hybrid MSN FNP programs, you must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with an active, unrestricted license who can demonstrate at least one year of full-time work experience within the past five years. You must also hold a baccalaureate degree in nursing from a regionally accredited institution (or foreign equivalent).
You must submit the following documents along with your application:
- Official college transcripts from all institutions attended that show:
- A minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale of all attempted collegiate work.
- Successful completion of undergraduate courses in physical assessment and research methods.
- Current resume and personal statement.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.
Take the next step
To learn more about Brenau University and the MSN FNP at the Mary Inez Grindle School of Nursing: Contact an admissions specialist today!